Tuesday, October 20, 2009

...and on the third day God made Oreo Cakesters.....

One my way to work this morning I saw this homeless man sleeping in a box. It’s not the first time I have seen this but what made it unusual today is that he had a homeless woman sleeping in the box with him. Most people might not even give this matter a second thought but to me this man whoever he was, was now my new hero. All I could think was how on earth do you get pussy when you don’t even have a bed? This homeless man must have been the obi-wan Kenobi of pussy. I could even picture him waving his hand in front of her face saying, “you want to suck my cock……and wash my hair”. I mean this guy doesn’t even have a bed!!! How do you pick up women when you’re homeless? Does he say, “Hey you wanna come inside my box and then I’ll come inside yours”? I guess in a strange sort of way it makes sense that if you lived in a box all you’d have to do is fuck. There’s no distractions, no phone, no cable, no internet……no self respect….might as well fuck. I recognize that this woman was probably a crackhead and that just became more of a turn on. Now the potential for embarrassment is pretty high if your caught staring at two homeless people while sporting a massive erection. I couldn’t help myself though the thought of dating a crackhead is pretty sexy……if I was dating one my cock would be like her I.V. I wouldn’t take it out of her mouth until it looked like a hand that had been soaking in a bathtub for too long. Who wouldn’t want to date a crackhead? They’re all built like supermodels, suck a lot of dick and will let you pee on them. Now I’m not saying I should or would even want to pee on a crackhead but it’s nice to have that option. There’s just so many advantages to dating a crackhead…..do you think a crackhead would get angry at you for forgetting to pick up milk from the store? She probably can’t even remember whose dick she’s sucking….or why it’s suddenly peeing on her. The only down side I can think of is if you happen to run out of crack she will stab you, but the fact is I run that same risk with my wife and Oreo Cakesters. Which is fair because if any food on this planet has the same addictive qualities as crack its Oreo Cakesters….if you haven’t tried one….DON’T. They will ruin your life and you will find yourself standing outside the 7-11 offering to suck some dick for one….I’ve already been banned from every 7-11 in my city!

No comments:

Post a Comment