Friday, September 25, 2009

How much for a knob bob?

Id like to take this time to discuss a subject that is very near and dear to my heart, blowjobs. Without exception blowjobs are all at once the greatest and most romantic gift you could give a man. Blowjobs are like our kryptonite and our crack cocaine at the same time. You can own a man completely even with just a hint that you might at some point in the evening decide to shine his silver. You know that kid who shot his teachers husband because she asked him too? You can bet she asked while his cock was covered in her saliva. I saw a picture the other day of this exceptionally beautiful woman at Mardi gras wearing a sign around her neck that said, "Free blowjobs". I thought to myself, what a brilliant idea!!! The fact is without the sign she looked like Shrek but as soon as that sign went around her neck......instant perfect 10. I wondered why more women don't wear these signs and then I figured it’s probably at least in part due to a fear that no one would stand in your line. I'm here to tell you ladies......they will line up!!!! If you build it they will come!!!!! Jabba the Hutt could give out BJ's and I'd take one. Seeing that picture tainted me though.....now I’m constantly on the lookout for those signs. Yesterday I was in a small town doing a presentation and I stopped into a little craft store and saw a sign which read.....all kidding aside now....."KNOB BOB's - $1.25"I had two bucks in one hand and my cock in the other before I realized they weren't selling what I was shopping for. I think they did that on purpose too just to get us guys into the store....there was a long line of dollar bills and cocks behind me. I'll tell you this too....you lose all bargaining power when you’re standing with your cock out. At that point you just pay whatever they ask and get the fuck out before the cops arrive. As it turns out to them a Knob Bob is like a little hat for the handle on your pots. I wish I had a picture so I could give you a visual. To me it looks like what I would describe as a "Manhood Mitten", or a "Schlong Scarf", in fact I’m thinking it may come in handy this winter. I don't know how familiar you ladies are with the concept of "shrinkage" but let’s just say our penises are Mother Nature’s thermometers. That food saver system has nothing on a pair of cold testicles! You want to talk vacuum sealed!!! In the winter apparently my penis wants to know what its like to be a clit. It's like my balls are Luke Skywalker in the Empire strikes back.....they're slicing open my lungs and huddling inside for warmth. So I bought my knob bob and will never request a Bj the same way again...from now on all I want are Knob Bob's. I haven’t given up on my quest to find the free bj's sign, it's become my new #1 goal in life, so if you have a black marker and some comfortable knee pads let me know and I’m on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment